Because there are so many life insurance companies to choose from, it can be difficult to understand. AccuQuote will save you time by comparing the offers of top-rated suppliers. As a result of working for a variety of insurance firms, their agents aren’t obligated to any one of them in particular. You must include your name and email address in order to receive a quote. Pushy salesmen may also be an issue. See what AccuQuote has to offer in our AccuQuote Life Insurance Review.
- AccuQuote Details
- Pros and Cons of AccuQuote
- AccuQuote life insurance rates
- How to get a quote from AccuQuote life insurance
- What types of life insurance coverage does AccuQuote offer?
- What riders can I add to my policy?
- AccuQuote life insurance reviews and complaints
- Policies. Term, Whole, Universal, Accidental death, Guaranteed life, No medical exam, Child life
- Coverage maximum. $10,000,000
- Term lengths. 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 or 35 years
- Medical exam required. Depends on policy and provider
- Available states. Coverage is offered in all 50 states
- Issue age. Not listed
Pros and Cons of AccuQuote
- A few selected quotations
- Utilizes only reputable transportation services providers
- A broad range of goods
- A wide-ranging online resource
- Policy evaluations are available without charge.
- There will be no citations from those who are not identified
- Using overly aggressive approaches to close sales
AccuQuote life insurance rates
Each of these variables has an effect on the price you’re quoted. For a quote and an idea of costs, go to AccuQuote’s website.
According to AccuQuote’s online calculator, a $250,000 term insurance policy will cost $54 per month for a healthy, nonsmoking 30-year-old man and a $500,000 term insurance policy will cost $82 per month.
How to get a quote from AccuQuote life insurance
Follow these steps to receive a quote:
- The AccuQuote website is a great location to start your investigation.
- Then pick the type of insurance you desire from the drop-down menu, such as Term.
- To get started, click Let’s Go.
- Date of birth, gender, state of residence, and whether or not you smoke are all required. Specify the term’s length and the extent of coverage you require. Click the Continue button to continue.
- It’s important that you fill out all three text areas on this page with accurate information. Quotes may be shown by selecting Quotes to Display from the drop-down menu.
- You’ll get a breakdown of costs, including deductibles. Change the policy’s face value and duration using dropdown boxes. Consider continuing to read if you like what you’ve read so far.
- Filling out a form is all it takes to request an application.
What happens next?
After a representative has evaluated your application, you will be contacted to discuss the next steps.
What types of life insurance coverage does AccuQuote offer?
AccuQuote does not provide life insurance, contrary to popular belief. There are a number of top-rated insurance companies whose quotes may be compared for free on this website. These include AIG, American National, Banner, Fidelity Life, Guardian, MetLife, Mutual of Omaha, Pacific Life, Protective Life, Prudential, and Transamerica, to name just a few.
For people aged 18 to 85, the quote engine provides insurance with face values ranging from $50,000 to $10 million.
These forms of coverage may be found via a search:
- Term life insurance. Term life insurance has predictable premiums and coverage for a defined period of time (10, 15, 20, 25, 30 or 35 years, for example), making it an attractive option.
- The premium has been refunded to you. In the event you live over the term of your term life insurance policy, the cash value portion will compensate you for your premium payments.
- Life insurance that is available for the rest of your life. Coverage for all of your financial commitments with a single policy in case of death. As long as you keep up with the payments, you can keep using this coverage. After investing a portion of your insurance premium, you may be able to get a loan against the cash value of your policy.
- Life insurance that’s available to everyone. This long-term care insurance protects you now and in the future. The payments aren’t fixed at a given amount, but instead are dependent on a range of values.
- Life insurance for those who survive you. This policy, often known as second-to-die insurance, provides coverage for two persons. When both policyholders have died, the death benefit is paid out.
- Simplified issue insurance. A health questionnaire is required of all candidates in lieu of a physical examination. The highest amount of coverage is often $500,000, and the premiums can be rather expensive.
- Life insurance with a guaranteed issue. People between the ages of 50 and 80 are guaranteed coverage without having to have a medical checkup or fill out a health questionnaire.
- Life insurance with a death benefit. Anyone between the ages of 50 and 80 can get this insurance, which is meant to cover funeral and burial costs. There is no medical exam required.
- Insurance against accidental death and bodily injury. This coverage kicks in if a policyholder is hurt in an accident and has funeral, medical, or loss of limb or hearing expenses. Most AD&D policies expire when the policyholder reaches the age of 80 in most countries.
What riders can I add to my policy?
According on the service you choose, you may be able to include the following riders:
- Rider for life insurance policy covering accidental death
- Passenger who will benefit from expedited compensation following death
- Under-18-year-old bicyclists
- A vehicle to help people cope with growing living expenses
- A motorcyclist who focuses in customizing bikes
- Rider for disability-related extra income
- Tax credit for families with children
- A rider who can be guaranteed to be insured
- Long-term care rider
- Rider premium service is being reinstituted.
- Waiver for premium riders
AccuQuote life insurance reviews and complaints
Having been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2003, AccuQuote has maintained an A+ rating for customer service and engagement ever since then. In other online groups, customers have appreciated the site’s personalized service and ability to compare insurance quotes from dozens of different insurers. Some, on the other hand, find the broker’s sales tactics to be intrusive.
You may check out our AARP Life Insurance Review to see other options.