American United Life Insurance‘s life insurance policies provide access to a financial counselor, which may be beneficial if you want to plan out your portfolio in depth and need assistance making changes on the road.
Financial counselors may not be available in many states, and applying for insurance over the phone is the only way to go about it. This American United Life Insurance Review may assist you in making an educated decision about.
- Pros and Cons of American United Life Insurance
- American United Life life insurance rates
- What factors play a role in your American United Life insurance rate?
- How to get a quote from American United Life life insurance
- What types of life insurance coverage does American United Life offer?
- What riders can I add to my policy?
- American United Life life insurance reviews and complaints
Pros and Cons of American United Life Insurance
- Solutions that are specifically tailored to each client
- Some of the cyclists in this squad were also known as
- There’s a conversion option available.
- There’s a conversion option available.
- There has been no online coverage of this to date.
- There aren’t enough financial experts to go around.
American United Life life insurance rates
Unfortunately, AUL does not provide any pricing information up front. Filling out an online form will not get you a quotation. The only other option is to speak with a representative over the phone or set up a personal meeting.
What factors play a role in your American United Life insurance rate?
There are several broad tactics for getting lower rates even when AUL doesn’t state its eligibility conditions or underwriting criteria.
- Manage any health conditions you have. If you seek medical attention and take excellent care of yourself, an insurance company may perceive you as a less risky customer.
- Cut out the vices. Smoking and drinking on a regular basis might boost your insurance premiums. Reduce both to get the best outcomes by making the most drastic cuts possible.
- Talk with a financial professional. You may be able to get better deals if you speak with an AUL representative. You may learn more about what AUL is looking for when examining your application from someone who is knowledgeable with the underwriting process and can assist you.
How to get a quote from American United Life life insurance
You may get a quotation by calling (877) 999-9883 or emailing ([email protected]). Another choice is to visit a certain location.
To find a local AUL financial consultant, follow these steps:
- To learn more about OneAmerica, visit their website.
- Select from a wide range of products and services.
- Click the link if you’d like to learn more about life insurance.
- Pick a few seasoned financial professionals to consult with.
- Look at the map to see whether there is a financial adviser in your area.
- Schedule a meeting with your insurance agent to discuss the purchase of insurance.
What types of life insurance coverage does American United Life offer?
American United Life Insurance Company (AUL), a OneAmerica Financial Partners subsidiary, offers two types of life insurance coverage.
- Whole life insurance. The cash value of American United’s whole life insurance policy can be borrowed against, and the premium costs are guaranteed to remain stable during the policy’s term. Dividends are also an option, although the corporation does not guarantee them.
- Term life insurance. You may commit to anything for ten, fifteen, twenty, or thirty years. As a result, your beneficiaries will get the whole amount due to them because the benefits are not taxed at all. The policy, in any case, has no monetary value and can be canceled at any time.
What riders can I add to my policy?
Consider the following alternatives to customize your life insurance policy:
- Accelerated death benefits riders. Whole-life insurance policies may include a lien on your payment if you have a chronic condition that makes daily personal care difficult and are diagnosed with a terminal diagnosis with less than 12 months to live.
- Loan interest rate limitation rider. Missed payments on a whole life insurance loan may result in cancellation of the policy’s coverage. The rider enters the picture at this point. When the loan sum exceeds 95% of the policy’s value, the rider kicks in and the death benefit is assured.
American United Life life insurance reviews and complaints
The Better Business Bureau (BBB) has recognized AUL and given it an A+ rating as of October 2020. In the previous three years, there have been six formal complaints filed with the company. Five of the six complaints have received a response, and one has been resolved. AUL has yet to get any consumer feedback from the Better Business Bureau.
For another car insurance review, visit our review of American Income Life Insurance Review.