Prices at Americo Life Insurance aren’t found anywhere else on the web. All life insurance companies charge the highest premiums to those who are young, healthy, have stable jobs, and have no moving violations on their record.
- Americo Life Insurance Pros and Cons
- How to get a quote from Americo life insurance
- What types of life insurance coverage does Americo offer?
- What riders can I add to my policy?
- Americo life insurance reviews and complaints
- How can I Contact Americo Life Insurance
Americo Life Insurance Pros and Cons
- Describes strategies for recouping premiums that have been paid.
- In case of an accident, death benefits will be given out automatically.
- There are several different types of mortgage insurance.
- Financial sturdiness is an advantage.
- Unfortunately, not everyone in the country has access to this product.
- There’s a paucity of resources available on the web.
- The time it takes for a customer support representative to respond is constrained.
- Concerns concerning the level of customer service provided by the company.
How to get a quote from Americo life insurance
A customer support agent will be required to assist you. Alternatively, you can phone 888-220-7074 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekdays or fill out the form on Americo’s life insurance page (found here) (CT).
What types of life insurance coverage does Americo offer?
As part of the insurer’s life insurance selection, term and permanent plans are available along with additional specialized choices like mortgage protection insurance.
- Term life insurance. Term plans from Americo may range from $25,000 all the way up to $500,000. These insurance contracts are available in periods of 15, 20, 25, and 30 years. If you outlive your insurance term and purchase a return of premium coverage, you may be able to get your payments returned.
- Insurance for the rest of your life. The cash value of this policy grows at a set rate over time.
- Indexed life insurance is a type of universal coverage. You may customize your premiums and death benefits by choosing from a variety of sub accounts offered by this insurance.
- Life insurance with a death benefit. Seniors aged 50 to 80 are eligible for coverage ranging from $2,000 to $30,000, with extras like death benefit acceleration available as an option.
Protection from the loss of the value of a residence. This coverage will assist you with your mortgage payments if you become disabled, lose your job, or die before your term is up. Depending on your mortgage amount, you may get coverage for anywhere from $25,000 to $500,000.
What riders can I add to my policy?
The following riders may allow you to tailor your protection further:
- Rider for increased death benefit. In the case of your death from a terminal disease, your estate will be partially reimbursed.
- You’re protected in the case of a deadly accident with this rider. You will receive an additional death benefit if you die in an accident.
- Riding a motorcycle while you’re under the age of 18. As long as you have individual coverage before a certain age, your children will be protected.
- The top-tier customer is making a comeback. In the event that you live over the policy’s term, you will get a death benefit.
- Rider reneging on his or her promise to pay more. Your insurance premiums will be waived if you become terminally sick, badly injured, or otherwise handicapped and are unable to return to work for a lengthy period of time.
Americo life insurance reviews and complaints
The Better Business Bureau does not recognize Americo, but as of October 2020, the organization has granted it an A+ rating.
Insurer customer service reputation is established on the speed with which it answers to complaints. Only 39 complaints have been filed with the Better Business Bureau in the previous three years, which is quite low. The majority of the criticism was directed at the claims process. Customers give it a 2/5 because it’s mediocre.
How can I Contact Americo Life Insurance
There are several methods to get in touch with the group:
- Phone. Call 888-220-7074 on weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (CT).
- Email. Send a message to [email protected]
- Social media. The insurer is responsive on Facebook Messenger.
- Mail. Address mail to P.O. Box 410288, Kansas City, MO 64141.
For another car insurance review, visit our review of American United Life Insurance Review.