- Term life. Colonial Life‘s most economical life insurance coverage comes in four distinct term lengths: 10, 15, 20, and 30 years. If you die while your premiums are the same, your beneficiaries will get a guaranteed death benefit.
- Whole life. It provides lifelong coverage while simultaneously building cash value at a fixed rate specified by the insurer, making it an excellent long-term investment. There are two ways to pay: either in whole at 70 percent or all the way up to 100 percent.
For additional information, here’s a Colonial Life Insurance Review.
- What riders can I add to my policy?
- Colonial Life insurance reviews and complaints
- Pros and Cons of Colonial Life Insurance
- How to get a quote from Colonial Life insurance
- What types of life insurance coverage does Colonial Life offer?
What riders can I add to my policy?
Although it is not unusual, your insurance policy does not permit the installation of new riders.
Colonial Life insurance reviews and complaints
Colonial Life has an A+ customer service rating, yet the Better Business Bureau does not recognize the company (BBB). Neither the Better Business Bureau (BBB) nor TrustPilot have any records of consumer reviews or complaints as of yet.
Since Colonial Life offers portable life insurance policies via the employer at lower pricing, you may take your coverage with you when you move employment. If you don’t want to answer questions about your health and the medical history of your family, you may be able to get guaranteed issue insurance.
Pros and Cons of Colonial Life Insurance
- Portable policies are those that can be applied wherever.
- A medical checkup can have no substitutes.
- You may decide how much insurance you need and desire.
- Possibility of payment
- Only available at the site of business
- There aren’t any examples of this on the internet.
How to get a quote from Colonial Life insurance
If your employer offers insurance as a benefit, you can apply for it. Your company’s human resources department will walk you through the process.
What types of life insurance coverage does Colonial Life offer?
Colonial Life provides two unique types of insurance coverage: life insurance and health insurance.
Checkout our review of Cincinnati Life Insurance Review for another car insurance review.