Effortless life insurance allows comparisons of more than 50 carriers. The method generates a range of estimates in under a minute for customers who are unable to obtain adequate protection elsewhere. As a result, there is no option for a whole or variable life plan on the market, and there are few customer reviews available online.
- Effortless Life Insurance Pros and Cons
- Effortless Life Insurance Rates
- Factors affecting my rate with Effortless life insurance?
- How do I get a quote from Effortless life insurance?
- Types of coverage does Effortless life insurance offer
- Riders you can add on your Effortless life insurance Policy
- Effortless life insurance reviews and complaints
Effortless Life Insurance Pros and Cons
- Access to 50 insurance companies
- The following are a some of the most often used
- The service is provided without charge.
- All applications are catered to.
- There are no anonymous quotes.
- Can become unresponsive at times.
- Few social media followers
Effortless Life Insurance Rates
Insurers charge different premiums according to the policyholder’s age, region, gender, and general health, among other things. Effortless sampling rates, on the other hand, differ.
This is an example of how a $500,000, 20-year term life insurance policy would look like. It’s estimated that a 30-year-old woman in excellent health should expect to pay $16 per month for traditional coverage. If she decides not to take the exam, the fee will jump to $20.
Compared to women, men pay somewhat more for life insurance. Medical exam-free insurance for a 30-year-old guy costs $24, on average, compared to $19 for ordinary coverage. You may get a pricing quote by filling out the form on the website.
Factors affecting my rate with Effortless life insurance?
To get a decent bargain, you need to be young and in excellent health. When it comes to insurance companies, criteria like height, weight, smoking, and family history of sickness are taken into account.
In order to obtain the greatest deal, you must meet the following requirements:
- Good health. Those who are healthy pay less than those who have major health conditions including high cholesterol, high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, and the like.
- Non-smoker. There is a correlation between smoking and health issues and a shorter lifetime, so if you’ve been smoke-free for three to five years, your insurance company will want proof. Most insurance companies allow only one cigar each month as a special treat.
- Activities and hobbies that are safe for you to engage in. Insurance premiums are greater for those who work in dangerous areas or engage in risky hobbies. Excess premiums are charged by life insurance companies to those whose jobs require them to fly, battle fires, or who engage in risky hobbies like skydiving or bungee jumping.
How do I get a quote from Effortless life insurance?
To acquire a quote, these are the steps:
- To learn more about Effortless, please visit their website. Go to the website and click on the Get started option to get started.
- Indicate whether or not you smoke as well as the state you reside in and the year of your birth.
- Identify the type of insurance you require, as well as the appropriate level of protection.
- Both the sender’s name and an email address are required fields. To begin, click the ‘Get quotes’ button.
- From the lowest to the greatest prices, you’ll be given a selection of options. To see the updated results after making any changes to your coverage, click Recalculate. When you locate a quotation you like, apply right away.
- This is where you may leave any comments or contact information. Click the Send button to send a message.
What happens next?
Steps in the insurance application process include deciding on a provider and working with a broker to complete the application and schedule a medical exam, if necessary. Thanks to Simple, the insurance provider gets your application and promptly tells you of the next steps.
Types of coverage does Effortless life insurance offer
Effortless does not offer life insurance. Brokers manage this marketplace, which works with more than 50 different insurance companies to let customers compare their options. The firm’s clients include Principal Life, Prudential, and Legal & General, just to name a few.
As a user of the website, you can apply for plans ranging in face value from $25,000 to $10 million.
- Term life insurance. An inexpensive insurance policy that pays out a death benefit in the event of a person’s death is known as term life insurance. Ten, fifteen, twenty, and thirty-year plans are available for purchase.
- Return of premium (ROP) life insurance. Return of Premium insurance quotes are offered for 15, 20, 25, and 30 years. Your insurance premiums are tax-free if you live longer than the period of your policy. If you die, your loved ones will receive compensation.
- No-exam life insurance. If you need or want insurance coverage immediately, you can apply for a simplified or guaranteed-issue policy. No-exam policies with face values ranging from $25,000 to $500,000 are effectively represented by this group of insurers.
- Universal life insurance. The value of this coverage increases with time and will provide lifelong protection for you. People who expect their income to fluctuate or who are unable to consistently pay the same amount of money are drawn to flexible premium payments. You can also adjust the death benefit and use the policy’s cash value while you’re still alive.
- Final expense policies. End-of-life expenses including medical bills, funeral costs, and cremations are covered by these insurance plans because of this. If you’re 50 to 85 years old, Effortless can help you find a company that offers final expenditure plans with a face value of $5,000 to $50,000.
Riders you can add on your Effortless life insurance Policy
Depending on the insurer, you may be able to add the following endorsements to your policy:
- Waiver-of-premium rider
- Disability income benefit rider
- Accelerated death benefit
- Accidental death benefit rider
- Return-of-premium rider
- Child rider
- Conversion rider
- Term insurance rider
Effortless life insurance reviews and complaints
Effortless does not appear on the Better Business Bureau (BBB) or consumer review sites like TrustPilot. Many customers have given it a near-perfect rating on Google because of its personalized customer service and ability to provide online quotes for independent contractors as well as its no-exam policy. However, there are just a few consumer reviews, and Google is a less trustworthy source than the BBB.
For another insurance review, visit our review of Dayforward Life Insurance Review.