Erie Family Life insurance costs may only be estimated by speaking with an insurance representative. Insurance for $250,000 is available for just $14.24 per month, according to the website of the firm that provides it. There is no consideration for factors such as age or medical history when assessing who is eligible for a lower rate. Here’s our Erie Life Insurance Review for you.
- How to get a quote from Erie Family Life life insurance
- Pros and Cons of Erie Life Insurance
- What types of life insurance coverage does Erie Family Life offer?
- What riders can I add to my policy?
- Erie Family Life insurance reviews and complaints
- About Erie Family Life
- Bottom line
How to get a quote from Erie Family Life life insurance
Online applications are not available, unlike those of our competitors. If you want to join, call an Erie, Pennsylvania-based representative.
- Go to Service, then Contact Erie on the Erie Insurance website.
- You may learn more about Erie Insurance by clicking on Contact a Local Erie Agent and then using the ZIP code search to locate agents and offices in your neighborhood.
- Erie Family Life may be reached toll-free at 800-458-0811.
Pros and Cons of Erie Life Insurance
- One-on-one help for every coverage purchase from a local agency.
- A well-established business.
- As soon as you’re born, you’re covered.
- Only twelve states have this product on offer.
- There aren’t any examples of this on the internet.
- Weaknesses in the Internet.
What types of life insurance coverage does Erie Family Life offer?
Erie Family Life, a division of Erie Insurance, offers term, whole, and universal life insurance products with a variety of riders to qualified consumers.
- Term life insurance. All of your options are available to you when it comes to Erie’s most affordable term insurance. With premiums maintaining the same throughout the period, they are available in terms of 5, 10, 15, 20, and 30 years.
Two options are available:
- Easy-to-purchase. After answering a few medical questions, you’ll find out in 15 minutes if you’re eligible for up to $90,000 in coverage.
- Level term insurance. At the end of your term, you have the option of switching to a whole life insurance policy of equal or lower value.
- Whole life. For the remainder of their lives, your loved ones will be financially secure if you have a permanent life insurance policy. Erie’s policy coverage amounts range from $10,000 to $10 million for people aged 10 to 85. If you are diagnosed with a terminal illness, you may be eligible for a free death benefit cash advance, with a choice of six payment durations.
- Universal. With universal insurance, you get the best of both worlds. In terms of safety and savings, whole life insurance offers the same low-cost options as term insurance.
It is possible for a policyholder to designate a specific charity or organization to receive a portion of a universal insurance policy’s death benefit.
The following are included in Erie’s all-inclusive coverage:
- Flexibility. You may either pay the minimum to keep your insurance coverage at its current level, or you can contribute more to the investment element of your plan.
- Guaranteed death benefit. As long as you continue to pay your premiums and do not drain your cash value account, your coverage will stay unchanged.
- Interest-bearing policy. Invest your money with confidence knowing that you’ll get a return on it.
- Potential tax benefits. There are no taxes if you don’t use the tax-deferred interest or else terminate your insurance.
What riders can I add to my policy?
- Accelerated death benefits riders. If you are diagnosed with a terminal illness and have fewer than 12 months to live, a part of your death benefit may be accessible.
- Riders gain from critical sickness. Chronic illness-related expenses that are not covered by Medicare can be covered by this type of insurance.
- Rider for long-term care. In the event that a person requires long-term nursing care, this benefit helps to cover the costs.
Erie Family Life insurance reviews and complaints
Erie Family Life has an A+ rating from A.M. Best. However, as of October 2020, the BBB grants it an A+ grade based on its own internal standards, including the length of time it’s had a presence on the market and how it resolves customer complaints.
There aren’t many complaints about this company online compared to other life insurance companies.
About Erie Family Life
Erie Insurance has been selling insurance policies since 1925. According to business folklore, “nearly perfect” customer service has been a corporate aim since Erie was created.
In addition to life insurance, Erie Insurance provides the following services:
- Insurance for automobiles and recreational vehicles.
- Annuities and pension plans for the future.
- Property and casualty insurance for your home.
- Insurance policies for businesses.
With Erie, the insurance agent-to-customer connection is more traditional and personal. It’s worth looking into other organizations that offer online quotes and applications if you’re not interested.
Checkout our review of Effortless Life Insurance Review for another insurance review.