Some of Fidelity Life Insurance‘s features include affordable rates and a speedy application process. Whole life insurance is the only choice for long-term coverage, and it is only available to people over the age of 50. Pre-existing health conditions are a problem for Fidelity Life, and you may be better off with another insurance company if you have one.
Let’s check out this Fidelity Life Insurance review.
- Fidelity life insurance rates
- What affects my rate with Fidelity?
- How to get a quote from Fidelity life insurance
- What happens next?
- What types of life insurance coverage does Fidelity offer?
- What riders can I add to my Fidelity life insurance policy?
- Fidelity life insurance reviews and complaints
Fidelity life insurance rates
As an example, for a $500,000, 20-year term life insurance policy for a healthy man and woman, Fidelity Life’s online quote tool gave us 2021 examples of quotes. For a policy of this size and term, Fidelity Life’s rates are frequently higher than the industry average. On the other hand, the rates for 60-year-olds are lower than normal.
- Age 20. Male $24.30, Female $22.95
- Age 25. Male $25.20, Female $23.40
- Age 30. Male $25.20, Female $23.40
- Age 35. Male $28.80, Female $24.30
- Age 40. Male $38.70, Female $33.75
- Age 45. Male $62.10, Female $47.25
- Age 50. Male $96.75, Female $69.30
- Age 55. Male $151.20, Female $108.90
- Age 60. Male $232.20, Female $156.15
What affects my rate with Fidelity?
With Tier 1 being the most expensive, Fidelity Life has three price categories. Life insurance premiums can be reduced if you practice a healthy lifestyle, which includes:
- I haven’t smoked a cigarette in two years, and I have never used recreational marijuana.
- At least one family member has died before the age of 60 due to coronary artery disease, cancer, or diabetes in the family.
- There have been no criminal offenses, misdemeanors, or probation violations in the past five years.
- I haven’t had a drink or a drug in the previous five years. ‘Nuff said.
- The optimal HDL-to-total cholesterol ratio is 6.0 while the ideal total cholesterol level is 240.
- DWIs, DUIs, suspensions or any other infractions in the past five years.
- At least 140/90 mmHg of blood pressure is required.
- For the last two years and the foreseeable future, select a profession or activity that is less likely to do you harm.
How to get a quote from Fidelity life insurance
There is only one thing you can get an online quotation for: Term life insurance. 866-912-7775 is the phone number to call if you want to apply for a full insurance policy or learn more about Fidelity Life.
- On the Fidelity Life website, click Obtain an insurance quotation to acquire a term policy quote.
- If you’re a smoker, please tell us if you’re a male or female, where you live, and when you were born so that we can better assist you. Follow the link that reads “See my quotation” and then click on it.
- The mentioned price is based on the Life Story term package for an average to above-average health individual.
- Learn more about and enroll in the insurance by entering your name, email address, and phone number.
What happens next?
An insurance specialist will get out to you in the near future to talk through your coverage choices. By calling 866-912-7775, you may reach Fidelity Life Insurance Company.
What types of life insurance coverage does Fidelity offer?
Fidelity offers both term and long-term insurance, although most need a medical exam.
- Term life insurance. For 10, 15, 20, or 30 years, a policy’s acceptance might be quick or need traditional underwriting. The insurer also offers a senior-specific term life insurance policy, which does not require a medical test but has higher premiums.
- Insurance for the rest of your life. Fidelity Life’s whole life insurance plans are a fantastic choice for anyone over the age of 50. When you buy a “guaranteed issue” coverage, you’re insured right away. They provide long-term protection at feature-level price and a guaranteed-issue policy option.
- Protection in the event of a fatal accident. For those ages 20 to 59, this new policy offers $100,000 to $150,000 in coverage. Full benefits are available to age 70, and then the coverage expires if not used beyond that point.
What riders can I add to my Fidelity life insurance policy?
Fidelity Life’s insurance riders allow you to tailor your coverage depending on your individual preferences and financial goals.
- Rider for increased death benefit. If you’ve been diagnosed with a terminal illness, you’ll get your money sooner so you can get your life back on track.
- Rider for accidental death insurance. Allows you to get an additional death benefit payment if you die while receiving benefits.
- Rider who is under the age of 18. Additional protection is offered for children under the age of 18 years old.
- Rider for the increase in the cost of living. As the cost of living continues to rise, we now have a greater advantage owing to this rider.
- Rider for life-threatening disease. Critical illness benefits like a stroke are paid as a single sum and are not paid out over time.
- Rider for estate security. An additional payment is made if both of the insured die within a particular length of time during the policy’s term.
- Riders profit from their family’s income. In addition to the death benefit, it provides a monthly payment to beneficiaries.
- Rider that ensures you’ll be covered by insurance. Additional life insurance policies can be added without the need for a medical checkup at specific periods of the year
- The premium rider is coming back. You’ll get a percentage of your premium back, up to a maximum of 100%, when your coverage expires.
- Rider with a spouse. You don’t have to buy new insurance to add your spouse’s coverage to your current one.
Fidelity life insurance reviews and complaints
The Better Business Bureau (BBB) has given Fidelity Life an A+ rating for customer service. The Better Business Bureau (BBB) received 23 complaints during the past three years, all of which were resolved. Consumers have given the insurance company a one-star rating based on their experiences with the policy. Billing and payment concerns have been brought up by some, while customized service has been lauded by others.
Based on 450 reviews on TrustPilot, Fidelity Life has a rating of 4.4 stars. It appears that customers are pleased with speedy underwriting, reasonable rates and friendly customer service from the insurance company, according to internet reviews.
Checkout our review of Farmers Life Insurance Review for another insurance review.