Here’s our Foresters Financial Life Insurance Review for you. Neither the pricing nor the ability to obtain a quick quote are made available online by Foresters Financial Life Insurance. If you want, you may use the site’s life insurance calculator to get an idea of the cost.
Make sure to factor in the value of membership benefits when comparing rates.
- How to get a quote from Foresters Financial life insurance
- What’s going to happen now?
- What types of life insurance coverage does Foresters Financial offer?
- What riders can I add to my policy?
- Foresters Financial life insurance reviews and complaints
How to get a quote from Foresters Financial life insurance
An insurance representative in your region must be contacted in order to acquire a policy.
- For further information, please visit the Foresters Financial website.
- Find a Financial Adviser/Agent in order to get the assistance you need.
- Select “Life Insurance” from the drop-down menu and fill up your personal information, including first and last names and email and phone numbers.
- Activate the Submit button by clicking on it. Alternatively, you may type in your ZIP code and get a list of local agents and their phone numbers, as well as their hours of operation.
What’s going to happen now?
It is our goal to answer any questions you may have as quickly as possible and go through all of the options you have available under your policy. You will be guided through the process of submitting an insurance application.
What types of life insurance coverage does Foresters Financial offer?
Financial planning and security for the elderly are the primary goals of the Foresters insurance company. It provides both short-term and long-term insurance solutions.
- Term life insurance. Up to 30 years of protection is possible depending on the duration of your term. Riders like Children’s Term Riders can be added to your policy to keep your premiums the same throughout the term of your policy. A $50,000 or more Your Term policy can be purchased by anybody between the ages of 18 and 80.
- Whole life insurance. For the remainder of your days, you can choose between two types of life insurance:
- As a last expense, funerals and burials are covered by PlanRight, an insurance policy that provides coverage. Coverage is assured through the age of 121 if the monthly payments are kept up through the age of 85. Depending on your age, the face value of your insurance might be anywhere from $10,000 to $35,000 or more.
- The upper hand A participation whole life policy indicates that investors may receive dividends based on the company’s profits. You can borrow against it once you’ve accumulated enough monetary value. From $25,000 to $499,999, Advantage Plus offers face values that may be purchased by anybody up to the age of 85.
- Universal life. To ensure you are insured for a full decade, Smart UL’s coverage requires that you pay your monthly payments on time. A minimum annual interest rate of 2% is required to access the policy’s cash value, which you may do after you’ve accrued enough. Smart UL allows you to acquire a policy with a face value of $10,000 to $499,999, or more in exceptional circumstances, up to the age of 85.
What riders can I add to my policy?
Your Foresters life insurance policy may allow you to tack on the following riders, depending on your coverage.
- A rider for accidental death insurance.
- After death, the rider will receive a higher reward. If you live in California or Connecticut, or if your insurance is worth less than $25,000, this rider is not available to you.
- Rider less than 18 years of age
- As a result of the Rider’s critical sickness benefits,
- A rider for disability benefit payments.
- A rider who is covered by insurance as a safety net
- The spouse of a rider
- Extending the expiration date on an insurance policy
- Waiver of premium-rider status
Foresters Financial life insurance reviews and complaints
In spite of operating for almost 145 years, Foresters is not accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB). An A+ rating from the BBB is a result of the company’s excellent customer service and involvement. As a total, the BBB has received 31 complaints from customers in the previous three years, not just concerning life insurance policies. There are no major issues because of the low number of complaints.
Visit our review of Fidelity Life Insurance Review for one more insurance review.