Since its founding in 1860, Guardian Life insurance has provided a wide range of term and permanent plans to a wide range of clients. Among the many useful riders included in the policy are provisions for long-term care and school debt repayment.
To be safe, if you have a pre-existing medical condition, you may be turned down by Guardian. Customer satisfaction is likewise below average at the firm, despite the fact that it receives less complaints than the industry average.
- Guardian life insurance rates
- Pros and Cons of Guardian Life Insurance
- Factors that affect Guardian life insurance rates
- How to get a quote from Guardian life insurance
- Guardian offers term and permanent life
- Guardian offers a long list of riders
- Guardian life insurance reviews are mixed
Guardian life insurance rates
Sample pricing from the Guardian Life website for a 20-year term, $500,000 insurance for a healthy man and wife were obtained. In comparison to the national average, the company’s rates are constantly higher.
- Age 20. Male $33, Female $27
- Age 25. Male $33, Female $27
- Age 30. Male $35, Female $27
- Age 35. Male $36, Female $32
- Age 40. Male $51, Female $40
- Age 45. Male $80, Female $62
- Age 50. Male $124, Female $86
- Age 55. Male $190, Female $136
- Age 60. Male $333, Female $224
Pros and Cons of Guardian Life Insurance
- Online or phone help for any of your needs.
- There aren’t any examples of this on the internet.
- People with bad health do not benefit from strict underwriting.
- Increasing the cost of plans that aren’t necessary through aggressive marketing
Factors that affect Guardian life insurance rates
A lot of insurers reserve their best prices for the healthiest customers, but Guardian doesn’t specify how to attain those better rates. The following are often used grading criteria:
- Age. At a certain point in life, it becomes more expensive to get insurance.
- Reputation as a driver. People with clean driving histories are given lower rates than individuals with a history of driving violations.
- Background medical information. Some health conditions, such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and diabetes, can contribute to an increased risk of death.
- Hobbies. High-risk activities like skydiving and climbing might be classified as a hobby for those who like them.
- Occupation. Those who work in dangerous professions, such as mining or firefighting, may have to pay more for insurance.
- Use of tobacco. Rates may be lower for those who haven’t smoked in two years.
How to get a quote from Guardian life insurance
If you want to save time, get a term life insurance quote online and finish the application with a professional. You can call the Guardian Life Insurance contact line at 1-888-482-7342 for any additional policies you may have.
Please visit our website for a pricing estimate:
- By completing a few basic questions about yourself, you may discover your gender, smoking habits, and income. Click Make sure you know how much it will cost before making a final decision.
- Make modifications to the degree of coverage that you like in your quotation.
- Fill out your name, email address, and any other contact information in the form below your quotation if you’re interested. It’s time to submit.
- Assist a customer support person with any questions or concerns you may have about your life insurance policy.
Guardian offers term and permanent life
There are universal life insurance products offered by Guardian that are not offered by all insurance companies.
- Term life. Ten, fifteen, twenty or thirty-year premiums are available. Changing from term to whole life insurance does not need a medical checkup.
- Universal. Adjustable premiums make it possible to protect yourself for the rest of your life. An interest-bearing loan can be secured by the policy’s cash value.
- The length of time that the universe will last is variable. If you invest the cash worth of your savings, you will be exposed to market fluctuations.
- Whole. Fixed-rate coverage for the rest of your life, but it’s more costly than other plans. Some of your premium is invested to assist build up cash value, which will enable future borrowing.
Guardian offers a long list of riders
The following conditions may necessitate supplementary life insurance coverage from Guardian Life Insurance Company.
- Accelerated death benefits riders. If you are diagnosed with a chronic or fatal disease, you can use this rider to collect a portion of your death benefit.
- The rider is a child. Don’t get a separate life insurance policy for your children.
- Disabled worker’s compensation insurance supplement. You’ll be eligible for an extra benefit if you have a covered disability.
- Rider that ensures you’ll be covered by insurance. Allows you to apply for additional insurance without having to pass a medical examination.
- Long-term care insurance policy. If you have a long-term medical condition, you may require financial assistance to cover the costs of treatment.
- Rider with a spouse. Don’t need to have a separate policy to get your spouse’s life insurance.
- Rider for the repayment of student loan debt. On Guardian policies, this rider covers student loan repayments in the event that you are unable to work because of a medical or injury-related sickness or injury.
- Rider waiving premium fees. This benefit will reimburse your insurance payments if you are unable to work because of an injury or illness.
Guardian life insurance reviews are mixed
The Better Business Bureau has given Guardian Life Insurance an A+ rating since 1957, indicating that customers have had a satisfactory experience with the company. In contrast, individuals who rated the firm less than five stars complained about payment issues and bad customer service. AM Best has given the company an A+ + financial grade.
You may check out our Globe Life Insurance Review.