What are you looking for in a term life insurance policy? It’s easy to get Haven Life Insurance online, and most candidates are insured within minutes of submitting their application. An insures firm that works only online provides a wide choice of riders and has a good record for customer service.
It has strict underwriting standards that may prevent persons with pre-existing health conditions from accessing low-cost rates. See what other options are available, such as life insurance policies that last for the rest of your life.
- Haven Life insurance rates
- Who are eligible for a 20-year term
- What affects my rate with Haven Life insurance?
- How to get a quote from Haven Life insurance
- What info do I need to apply for Haven Life insurance?
- What types of life insurance coverage does Haven Life offer?
- What riders can I add to my Haven Life insurance policy?
- Haven Life insurance reviews and complaints
Haven Life insurance rates
The Haven Life insurance online quote tool for 2021 was used to estimate the monthly premiums for a $500,000, 20-year term life insurance policy for a man and woman in great health. For a policy of this size and term, Haven Life’s premiums are lower than the industry average.
- Age 20. Male $19.76, Female $16.95
- Age 25. Male $19.76, Female $16.95
- Age 30. Male $20.19, Female $17.82
- Age 35. Male $22.34, Female $19.33
- Age 40. Male $34.59, Female $28.27
- Age 45. Male $53.99, Female $43.08
- Age 50. Male $83.54, Female $65.11
Who are eligible for a 20-year term
People above the age of 50 are not eligible for 20-year contracts, according to Haven Life’s quotation method. Most of their competitors allow you to sign up for a 20-year term of service until they’re 60 years old. In order to find long-term care insurance, those over 50 will have to shop about.
What affects my rate with Haven Life insurance?
Healthy living is the greatest way to get low-cost life insurance, regardless of what your Haven insurance quotation says. Insurers tend to charge lower premiums to those with a healthy lifestyle and a solid family history.
- Blood pressure. According to Haven Life, a healthy blood pressure range is 90-130 mmHg.
- Cholesterol. To determine your premium, life insurance companies look at both your total cholesterol and the good-to-bad cholesterol ratio in your blood. However, a total HDL level of 200 and an HDL ratio of 3.5 are appropriate goals to aim for in Haven Life.
- History of the family. There is a possibility that you might qualify for cheaper rates at Haven Life since your risk level as an applicant is determined by your family’s history of heart disease, vascular illness, or cancer death.
- Tobacco. There is no “Excellent” health category for those who have smoked in the previous five years since tobacco and nicotine usage has such a detrimental influence on overall health and life expectancy.
- Record of a driver’s license. If you have a clean driving record and haven’t been caught for a DUI, insurance companies expect you to pay the highest premiums. Despite Haven Life’s lack of standards, if you’ve only had three past violations, you’ll have a better chance of receiving a lower rate.
How to get a quote from Haven Life insurance
You may seek a quote and apply for coverage on the insurer’s website.
- The first step is to click the Apply Now button on the website.
- By answering a few simple questions about your financial condition and long-term aspirations, you can determine how much coverage and for how long you need. It’s as simple as clicking the Calculate button after that.
- Each month, you’ll get an estimate of how much you’ll owe. If you’re OK with the cost and wish to apply, click on the Continue button below.
- Enter your e-mail address and choose a password to create a new user account. Creating an account is the first step in the process.
- The application asks a wide range of questions about your health, medical history, lifestyle, and employment.
- Once you’ve double-checked your email address, click on the Get my decision button.
- Most people who apply get an answer within a few days after submitting their materials. During the sign-up process, you can use the live chat option to get in touch with a customer support representative.
- To avoid forgetting to pay your insurance rates, consider setting up a monthly auto-payment.
What info do I need to apply for Haven Life insurance?
In order to apply, you will need to provide the following information:
- Your phone number and email address
- Your SSN is your personal identification number.
- The financial details of your life.
- Do you have any dangerous habits or pastimes?
- A look at your family’s medical history and your own.
- As a result, you’ll have a
- The method through which you’ll be able to pay your insurance premiums
What types of life insurance coverage does Haven Life offer?
This company only offers term life insurance. These plans cover up to three million dollars over a period of ten to thirty or thirty-five years. Between the ages of 20 and 64, anybody may buy insurance, but there are age limitations on how long and how much coverage you can receive. In the application process, Haven Life will let you know whether further information is needed if you don’t have to have a medical exam.
If term life insurance isn’t what you’re looking for, MassMutual’s parent company offers a broad variety of life insurance options.
What riders can I add to my Haven Life insurance policy?
Add-ons allow you to customize your protection to fit your individual requirements. As a starting point, here are some examples:
- Accelerated death benefits riders. Terminally ill people may be eligible for up to 75% of their death benefit if they are diagnosed.
- Rider for the disability income insurance policy. This add-on provides an additional advantage in the event that you become disabled.
- Rider for long-term health care. This rider allows you to utilize your death benefit to pay for long-term care costs if you’ve been diagnosed with a chronic condition.
- Premium-rider-returning customers. It is possible to seek a return on some of your payments if you live past the policy’s end date.
Haven Life insurance reviews and complaints
Our customer service scores are 100% since Haven Life has been accredited by the BBB since 2016. It has received only a one-star rating out of five from the majority of its consumers. There have only been two complaints to the BBB in the last three years, which isn’t terrible for an insurance company. It was given an A++ rating by AM Best.
Haven Life has been rated 4.7 out of 5 stars on TrustPilot by more than 1,000 customers. Every single TrustPilot review mentions the ease with which one may apply and get authorized online, as well as how wonderful it was to work with the firm.
Haven Life has had no complaints from the NAIC as of April 2021.
You may compare and check out our Guardian Life Insurance Review.