Because Health IQ acts as a broker, the ultimate cost of your insurance will be determined by the insurance company we recommend, not Health IQ. If you’re in good health, Health IQ promises to be able to save you an incredible 41%. Explore Health IQ Life Insurance Review to know more.
- What affects my rate with Health IQ?
- How to get a quote from Health IQ life insurance?
- What types of life insurance coverage does Health IQ offer?
- What riders can I add to my policy?
- Health IQ reviews and complaints
What affects my rate with Health IQ?
Health IQ was created to help health-conscious individuals get more affordable life insurance rates. You may save up to 4% off your monthly fee if you demonstrate an active lifestyle or obtain “elite” status on a test.
In addition to being in good health, persons who meet the following requirements are often given the best rates:
- In the past, tobacco use was not a problem.
- I’ve never had a problem with alcohol or drugs in my life.
- As long as you don’t have any driving violations on your record, you have a clean record.
- A healthy BMI and a normal blood pressure are strong indications of overall well-being.
- A long-term medical condition that is well-controlled
- For optimal health, a well-balanced diet is needed.
Underwriting criteria are more lenient because they’re tailored for each applicant’s unique lifestyle. This letter from your agent provides a more positive picture of your character and lifestyle to the underwriter.
Even if you don’t lead a healthy lifestyle, Health IQ may still be able to get you the best prices.
How to get a quote from Health IQ life insurance?
In order to learn about your options for price and coverage, you can obtain an estimate online, but you’ll need to speak with a salesperson.
- Get a free insurance quote by clicking the Get Your Free Quote button on this page.
- Your age, gender, height and weight, as well as your personal income, should be included in the survey
- You’ll then need to input your email address and hit the Send button.
- An agent will get in touch with you if you’re eligible for a discount.
What types of life insurance coverage does Health IQ offer?
Health IQ is an insurance broker, not a provider of its own coverage. Health IQ has arrangements with more than 30 insurance providers, including Prudential, John Hancock, and Lincoln Financial Group, to provide term and whole life insurance coverage.
There will, however, be a variety of plans to choose from, including both term and whole life alternatives.
- Term life insurance. This type of plan is the most flexible and cost-effective option available from Health IQ, which protects those who depend on your income.
If you die while your term life insurance policy is active, you will get a predetermined death benefit for the duration of the policy’s term, which is typically 10 to 30 years. Premiums can be paid on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis and are locked in for the term of the policy. For those who seek long-term protection, it is also feasible for you to convert your term life insurance policy into a whole life insurance policy.
- Whole life insurance. A whole life insurance policy, on the other hand, is a long-term insurance policy that protects you until you die. However, term life insurance plans have smaller premiums, but the insured is protected throughout his or her lifetime.
Besides the death benefit, premiums paid contribute to the policy’s cash worth. To pay premiums, to borrow against, or to invest in order to accumulate cash value, cash value might be utilized.
What riders can I add to my policy?
Most life insurance companies provide a wide range of optional riders, allowing customers to tailor their coverage to their specific needs. For the sake of efficiency, you’ll need to speak to a provider or agent directly to go over your options. Examples of typical riders include:
- Child rider. You may now add term life insurance for your children.
- Waiver-of-premium rider. Because of these advantages, you won’t have to pay premiums if you become disabled or lose your job.
- Disability income benefit rider. Benefits to supplement your income may be available if you become fully disabled.
Health IQ reviews and complaints
Customer feedback has been positive for Health IQ. Over 99 percent of the 170 reviews on Trustpilot are positive, praising the company’s customer service, convenience of use, and accurate, affordable estimates. Customers are raving about it.
You may check out our Haven Life Insurance Review, for more reviews.