Life insurance quotes from six of the best-rated firms may be found at Leap Life Insurance, a new website that simplifies the process for you. Since its introduction in 2017, TrustPilot has received nothing but excellent feedback from its consumers. A pre-existing condition like renal illness may qualify you for lower pricinPros and Cons of Leap Life Ig and additional coverage alternatives through direct insurance.
This LeapLife Insurance Review may assist you in making an educated decision about.
- Leap Life insurance rates
- What affects my rate with LeapLife?
- How to get a quote from LeapLife life insurance
- What types of life insurance coverage does LeapLife offer?
- What riders can I add to my policy?
- LeapLife life insurance reviews and complaints
- More options
- Curated providers
- New York and Massachusetts are exempt from the rule.
Leap Life insurance rates
A healthy man and woman in 2021 might expect a $500,000, 20-year term life insurance policy from LeapLife’s online pricing tool. LeapLife’s premiums are lower than the industry average for policies of this size and term length.
- Age 20. Male $19.21, Female $16.58
- Age 25. Male $19.21, Female $16.58
- Age 30. Male $19.64, Female $16.86
- Age 35. Male $23.18, Female $19.65
- Age 40. Male $32.88, Female $27.00
- Age 45. Male $51.99, Female $40.87
- Age 50. Male $79.31, Female $61.53
- Age 55. Male $130.35, Female $94.59
- Age 60. Male $228.93, Female $157.73
What affects my rate with LeapLife?
How much coverage you need as well as your gender and the age at which you require it will affect the cost of your insurance. Another factor in the pricing is:
- Medical history
- Family health history
- Nicotine use
How to get a quote from LeapLife life insurance
For a free quotation, you can either phone or fill out an online form with LeapLife. To get a pricing quote online, follow these steps:
- Click To begin, visit the LeapLife home page and fill out the form there.
- Tell us a little bit about yourself, such as your age and height. Please let us know if you smoke or not. To view your final pricing, click on the Get Your Rate button.
- Your citizenship, immigration status, and health will be examined, as well as whether the policy is for you or someone else. If you want to continue, use the Next button.
- What are some of the risk factors that might affect a person’s ability to get a job? The next page will ask you if you’re presently using any prescription medications.
- After that, you’ll be presented with a number of editable quotations. In order to apply for a job, you’ll be asked a variety of personal information inquiries. Steps are complete if you are pleased with the quotation you’ve selected.
What happens next?
It may take longer to get a response if you apply by phone than if you apply online.
Create an online account as soon as possible if your application is accepted. You may check your insurance online to ensure that payments are made on schedule.
What types of life insurance coverage does LeapLife offer?
To put it another way, LeapLife is not a standard insurance underwriter. An appropriate life insurance provider is found for you, not the other way around. Because LeapLife partners with six major insurers, you can acquire all of the following forms of basic life insurance.
- Level term. There are no surprises when it comes to premiums with a level-term insurance policy. No money will be given to you if you live over the term of the insurance policy.
- Accidental death. In terms of price, this is the best option to go with. Accidental death insurance is similar to a term policy in that it protects you for a certain period of time. Disease-related mortality is not covered by this policy; only unavoidable accidents are.
- Whole. With this coverage, you will never have to worry about your premiums going up.
- Universal. In contrast to term life insurance, universal life insurance covers you for your whole lifetime. With an all-risk universal insurance plan, you can increase or decrease your death benefits and premiums.
What riders can I add to my policy?
Insurers have several options when it comes to adding rider options to your policy. A handful of the more common ones include:
- Accelerated death benefit rider. In the event that your doctor diagnoses you with a long-term or terminal illness, you can use your benefits before you die.
- Rider who is under the age of 18. Children’s life insurance can now be added.
- Rider waiving the right to a higher price. It is possible to avoid paying premiums if you are unable to work because of illness or accident, owing to this feature of the policy.
- Rider for disability income. It’s possible that if you become fully disabled, you’ll be eligible for this compensation.
LeapLife life insurance reviews and complaints
LeapLife has received an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. Currently, LeapLife does not have any complaints or reviews on the BBB website.
With 63 reviews, 90 percent of them being “Excellent,” TrustPilot has a TrustScore of 9.2 out of 10.
For another insurance review, visit our review of Ladder Life Insurance Review.