It is important to note that the basic premium rate for term life insurance is decided by your age and the term length you choose. A $72 annual insurance premium is included. Premiums can be paid on a monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, or annually basis. Take a look on our Nassau Re Life Insurance Review to know more about their options.
- Affecting my rate with Nassau Re Life Insurance
- Pros and Cons of Nassau Re
- How to get a quote from Nassau Re life insurance
- What types of life insurance coverage does Nassau Re offer?
- What riders can I add to my policy?
- Nassau Re life insurance reviews and complaints
Affecting my rate with Nassau Re Life Insurance
Nassau Re Life Insurance policies are mostly based on age due to the nonmedical and simple problem underwriting. When it comes to saving money on your insurance, stopping smoking is the quickest and most effective method.
Pros and Cons of Nassau Re
- This estimate includes riders.
- There are no medical examinations necessary for this position.
- Customers are quite happy with the product.
- There aren’t a lot of choices.
- Financial strength ratings that did not meet expectations
- Remembrance Life has yet to be reviewed.
How to get a quote from Nassau Re life insurance
To obtain an online quote from the website, follow these steps:
- To get a quote for term life insurance, go to the main page and click Get a Quote.
- Drag the slider bar to change the degree of coverage. If you choose a longer insurance term, you’ll pay more rates.
- Click Next to continue with the application process or get an email with a quotation for your desired insurance plan.
- Once you’ve decided whether you’d want to apply by phone or online, enter your personal details. By Phone, an agent will contact you to set up a time to speak, if you select this option. In order to proceed with your application, which includes a medical questionnaire, please click on the Web link provided.
What types of life insurance coverage does Nassau Re offer?
Nassau Re’s two life insurance options each have their own distinct advantages.
- Term life insurance. Coverage for up to 30 years can be obtained through either an expedited or normal plan. In order to apply, you must submit a medical questionnaire, despite the fact that no physical examination is required. Depending on your answers, you may also be needed to submit an Attending Physician’s Statement (APS). The APS statement duty is not applicable to the express plan.
- Final expenses: Whole life insurance. Those over the age of 50 who wish to use an insurance policy like Remembrance Life to help cover their final expenses can do so with this coverage. With a $360 annual fee, you may get up to $50,000 worth of insurance coverage, depending on your age at the time of purchase.
What riders can I add to my policy?
Nassau Re offers the following riders in order to give you with additional protection:
- Accelerated death benefits riders. It is possible to claim up to 95 percent of your death benefit early in the event that you are diagnosed with a terminal illness.
- Rider for accidental death insurance. Additionally, Nassau Re will pay you a lump sum equal to 100 percent of the policy’s face value in the event that you die due to an accident covered by the policy. With Remembrance Life insurance, you’ll get this rider for free. If you acquire term life insurance, you have the option of adding it as an extra option.
Nassau Re life insurance reviews and complaints
According to the BBB and Trustpilot, Nassau Re has a large number of satisfied clients and an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. Customers on Trustpilot have praised the warmth and skill of a few customer support representatives. No matter how negative their assessment of Nassau Re’s customer service may be, people continue to praise it. AM Best B+ is the highest possible credit score.
For more other options, check out our Midland National Life Insurance Review.