Instead of being a life insurance company, Progressive Life Insurance is more like a marketplace that links you to well-known businesses.
Do some research to see what else is out there on the market so you can get exactly what you want. This Progressive Life Insurance Review may assist you in making an educated decision about.
- Progressive life insurance rates
- How to get a quote from Progressive life insurance
- What types of life insurance coverage does Progressive offer?
- What riders can I add to my policy?
- Progressive life insurance reviews and complaints
Progressive life insurance rates
Up to $1 million in coverage is offered for those who pay $50,000 a year or more. A $250,000 policy from Progressive costs $14 a month as an illustration of what you might expect to pay based on your own particular circumstances, such as age and health. This works out to a $168 annual premium.
How to get a quote from Progressive life insurance
- Check out Progressive’s website to see if there are any additional product categories that interest you.
- After clicking OK, select Life from the drop-down option. After entering your ZIP code, select Get a Quote.
- Name, gender, height and weight are just some of the details that will be requested on a form. Additionally, you’ll rate your general well-being by assigning yourself a star.
- Click Next once you’ve completed the form to the best of your ability. Progressive will estimate your annual and monthly rates. There are two options for you to pick from if you’d like to compare costs from other providers: Policy or the bottom of the page.
- Progressive will ask for your email address if you pick the quotation. Following your submission, a professional insurance agent will contact you to finalize the transaction.
What types of life insurance coverage does Progressive offer?
Progressive allows customers to pay on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis. As a few of the rules, here are a few:Progressive allows customers to pay on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis. As a few of the rules, here are a few:
- Term. You may choose a policy that lasts 10, 15, 20, or 30 years based on your needs. Due to the low payout if you die before the term expires, premiums are less expensive than other types of life insurance.
- Permanent. Ensures that if you pay your premiums on time, you will get a predetermined sum at the end of your life.
- In the end, there were costs. Designed for people who are concerned about the expenditures associated with dying, such as medical bills and burial expenses. Adults 50 to 85 years old pay just $10 a month in premiums, making it an excellent value.
What riders can I add to my policy?
Despite Progressive’s best efforts, the company’s website does not include all of its available riders. According to our research, Progressive’s term plans let you to add a kid rider that pays a portion of the payout early if your child dies.
Progressive life insurance reviews and complaints
Even without BBB accreditation, consumers have given Progressive a one-star rating. Customer discontent is often caused by a company’s perceived unreasonable pricing for insurance coverage.
Complaints show that Progressive’s customers have difficulty contacting the company, and Progressive has not reacted to any of the reviews it has received.
For another insurance review, visit our review of Principal Life Insurance Review.