All kinds of term and universal plans may be accepted by Prudential, according to the company’s website. Select from a variety of plans and add-ons to tailor your insurance to your family’s needs.
But Prudential does not sell whole life insurance, so you will need to choose a different provider. When you obtain a quote, it might take as long as eight weeks to get approved. For additional information, here’s a Prudential Life Insurance Review.
- Factors that affect your rate with Prudential
- How to get a quote from Prudential life insurance
- Prudential offers term and universal life insurance
- Prudential offers a long list of add-ons
- Prudential life insurance reviews and complaints
Factors that affect your rate with Prudential
Preferred Plus, Preferred Plus, and Preferred Best are Prudential’s three best-priced rate classes. Lowest rates are determined by the following criteria, which is typical practice in the industry:
- Blood pressure. Your blood pressure should be 130/80 if you’re 49 or younger, and 135/85 if you’re 50 or older.
- Cholesterol. A healthy person has a cholesterol level of less than 300 and an HDL to LDL ratio of fewer than 5.
- Driven by a person’s reputation. You have five years to serve any time you are convicted of a DWI or reckless driving. Also forbidden are license suspension or more than one traffic offense or accident in the last three years.’
- It’s a family story. If you have a history of early death due to heart disease, stroke, or cancer, you should be concerned.
- Tobacco. To be eligible, you must not have smoked or used nicotine in the past five years.
How to get a quote from Prudential life insurance
At 800-778-4357, Prudential life insurance may be contacted by phone, or you can get a free, no-obligation online quote:
- On the Prudential life insurance website, click on the Buy Life Insurance Online and Get an Instant Quote button.
- Fill out a few personal details, such as your name, address, gender, and birth date.
- You will be notified of the cost. After reviewing the quote, you may either modify it or proceed with the application.
- To learn more about how to apply, click More Info. Ten minutes is all it takes to submit your application through an agent, and you’ll be provided instructions on how to do it.
- Even if you don’t have a physical exam, you may still be qualified for the program; either way, you’ll be informed. Your insurance coverage will commence as soon as Prudential receives your payment.
Prudential offers term and universal life insurance
Prudential’s term and universal life insurance policies offer a wide choice of options.
Term life insurance
Prudential’s term life insurance plans can be purchased for a period of 10 to 30 years, with the option of converting to a permanent policy.
- Annual renewable term. This insurance can be converted to a permanent policy within five years after purchase.
- The most widely used expression. People aged 18 to 50 can take advantage of this plan, which offers basic coverage up to $500,000.
Universal life insurance
It is possible for policyholders to amend their premiums, payment dates and death benefits under these long-term insurance policies when their financial situation changes.
- Standard universal. With this universal insurance plan, rates and payment schedules can be altered, but investment options remain the same.
- The concept of perseverance is a universal one. A guaranteed death benefit is paid out if the second insured person dies.
- The index is global in scope. Premiums and payment dates may be customized, and the rising cash value is tied to the S&P 500 index, making it a worthwhile investment.
- Variables are used in all situations. Customer requirements can be met by customizing the space. In addition, investors have a wide range of options.
Prudential offers a long list of add-ons
As a result, Prudential provides a wide range of options to fit the needs of you and your family:
- Accelerated death benefits riders. Some of your death benefits may be available to you if you’re diagnosed with a serious or terminal illness.
- Rider for accidental death insurance. One or more portions of your death benefit may be available if your condition is determined to be fatal.
- Riders who are under the age of 18. The cost of term life insurance policies can also be reduced by switching to permanent life insurance policies for your children.
- Rider for the cost of living. The cost of living will be taken into account when determining your benefits.
- Rider for disability income. In the case of incapacity and inability to work, a monthly payment is made.
- A horse-drawn estate guardrail is provided. The death benefit increases to 100% if both insureds die within four years of purchasing the policy. This benefit is offered on survivorship policies.
- Guaranteed insurability rider. After specific life events or ages, it is possible to get insurance without passing a medical examination.
- Long-term rider with no qualms. Your benefit amount will stay the same during the policy’s term.
- Rider for long-term care. The insurance company begins deducting from your death benefit as soon as you are diagnosed with chronic sickness.
- Dual-policy option rider. In the event of a divorce, a life insurance policy can be changed from survivorship to individual life insurance.
- Taxpayer-funded rider compensation. Prudential says that if you become incapacitated before the age of 60, you don’t have to pay premiums for the rest of your life.
Prudential life insurance reviews and complaints
AM Best awards Prudential a high financial grade to reflect its excellent financial condition and ability to pay claims. On TrustPilot, customers have expressed their displeasure with inadequate customer service and communication.
Visit our review of Protective Life Insurance Review for one more insurance review.