In order to provide clients with the best possible insurance options, QuickQuote evaluates policies from 20 A-rated insurers. In addition to the amount of coverage you have, how healthy you are, what you do for a job, and your gender, the amount of premiums you pay each month is also decided by these factors. Nonsmokers and those in ordinary health who are 34 years old may anticipate to pay between $23.38 and $44.19 a month for a 10-year plan that covers medical bills totaling $500,000. A monthly premium for the same coverage for a guy would range from $27.21 to $59.07.
- How to get a quote from QuickQuote life insurance
- What types of life insurance coverage does QuickQuote offer?
- What riders can I add to my QuickQuote life insurance policy?
- Which insurers does QuickQuote work with?
- QuickQuote life insurance reviews and complaints
How to get a quote from QuickQuote life insurance
Comparison shopping for transport services is a snap when done online. The following are the necessary steps to take:
- Get started by visiting QuickQuote and selecting the Get my free quotations option.
- It’s possible to select from term life insurance quotes, no-exam term policies, and accident-related life insurance rates. Select the Estimates option.
- In order to use QuickQuote, you will need to provide information such as your state of residence, birth date, gender, and if you smoke.
- Decide on the extent of your insurance’s coverage and the length of time you want it to last.
- Click View Quotes thereafter to see your options.
What types of life insurance coverage does QuickQuote offer?
There is an online broker called QuickQuote that enables customers to compare quotes from the best-rated providers. On the company’s website, you can find these insurance plans:
- Term life insurance. At least $25,000 and up to $25 million are covered by the policy. A medical checkup may be required, but it’s free and may be completed in your own home. The underwriting process might take anywhere from four to six weeks to finish.
- No-exam term life insurance. An insurance policy can cost as little as $25,000 up to a maximum of $1 million. Although you may be asked a few questions over the phone, a medical checkup is not necessary. Depending on the provider, your new insurance might go into effect in only a few days due to the faster underwriting process.
- Accidental death insurance. In the event of your death, your beneficiaries will receive a one-time payment. Because no medical exams or health questions are required for coverage ranging from $50,000 to $500,000, acceptance is guaranteed.
What riders can I add to my QuickQuote life insurance policy?
Your QuickQuote professional can help you find out if there are any other options for the carrier you’re considering. The following are some of the most popular:
- Accelerated death benefits riders. In the last stages of a disease? One or two death benefit payments are refundable.
- Insurance in the event of a non-preventable demise. There is an additional payout for death in an accident.
- It’s a young rider. Your insurance may include coverage for a child or many children.
- You’ll be covered no matter what occurs with this rider. Adding extra coverage or renewing your insurance does not necessitate a medical checkup.
- An additional fee was waived by Rider. If you become incapacitated and are unable to work for a certain amount of time, your premiums will be paused.
Which insurers does QuickQuote work with?
Insurers having an AM Best rating of A or better are represented by the broker.
- Companies including American General Life, Banner Life, and Fidelity Life operate in the United States.
- The company that provides Haven Life/Massachusetts
Pension plans offered by Mutual Genworth
- Lincoln National and John Hancock Prudential (Pruco) Life Insurance
- Company are examples of insurance firms. LifeProtect Insurance Services, Inc. the Mutual of Omaha Life Company and ReliaStar’s life insurance company (VOYA)
- Banking on a long-term care insurance policy. American International Group (AIG) Sagicor is a major insurance firm. Bank of the West
QuickQuote life insurance reviews and complaints
According to the Better Business Bureau, QuickQuote has maintained an A+ rating since that year. It has a lone star because of a problem with it from a previous customer. So yet, the Better Business Bureau has not received any complaints about this company.
It has a 3.8-star TrustPilot rating, but there are just a few reviews available. Using QuickQuote is praised by users for its convenience of use and the fact that the firm is affiliated with a number of well-known insurance companies.
For another insurance review, visit our review of Prudential Life Insurance Review.