You may apply for Sagicor Life Insurance online and get inexpensive, no-medical-examination life insurance.
- How to get a quote from Sagicor Life insurance
- What types of life insurance coverage does Sagicor Life offer?
- What riders can I add to my policy?
- Sagicor life insurance reviews and complaints
How to get a quote from Sagicor Life insurance
No personal information is requested until you are ready to apply for insurance with Sagicor Life.
- Visit Sagicor’s website and click Get a Quote to request a quote.
- Once you’ve filled out the relevant forms with general information, click the Get My Quotes button.
- As you move the slider bar to adjust the level of coverage, you’ll see how much your premiums go up or down. Choose the insurance you want, add any extras you want, and then click the “Apply Now” button when you know what you need covered.
- To save your changes, click the Apply button after you’ve completed the necessary fields. Your doctor’s policy number and contact details will be required if you already have a life insurance policy.
What types of life insurance coverage does Sagicor Life offer?
Life insurance policies from Sagicor Life are offered in term, whole, and final expense options. You may choose from a number of different forms of life insurance.
- Term life insurance. All of Sagicor’s term life insurance policies come with free accelerated benefit riders. Fast underwriting is available to applicants between the ages of 18 and 45, as well as those who are older depending on the amount of coverage they want. A result of this is that your application status will be known immediately after submission. Life insurance policies may be converted from term insurance policies at any age.
- Permanent life insurance. There are no medical exams or phone interviews required for candidates between the ages of 16 and 65 when they apply for Sagicor’s rapid underwriting procedure. When it comes to underwriting, persons over 65 must complete all of their paperwork, while minors must deal with juvenile issues. When it comes to long-term care insurance, you have a few options:
- Whole life. If you’ve been diagnosed with a terminal illness, you can use a part of your death benefit without incurring any additional costs.
- Universal life. With this insurance, you’ll get a guaranteed interest rate each year, lapse protection, and a personalized death benefit.
- Indexed universal life. The cash value of your universal whole life insurance policy can be increased by selecting one of three interest schemes. Flexible payment options allow you to pay more premiums to increase your policy’s cash value or pay the least to keep your policy active. Your membership includes the accelerated benefit and lapse protection riders at no additional cost.
- Indexed single premium universal life. There are five alternative bonus approaches that you may choose from, depending on your risk tolerance and desired return, when you use this strategy. Insurers add an accelerated benefits rider that covers both chronic and terminal illness. Also included is a refund of premium protection.
What riders can I add to my policy?
As a Sagicor customer, you may tailor your insurance policy with a limited number of optional riders to ensure that your coverage needs are adequately addressed. A rider can’t be added to a policy for everyone, however the following riders are available on every Sagicor policy.
- Accelerated death benefits riders. Predicted terminal sickness and death within the next several years are assumed in this scenario.
- Rider for accidental fatality insurance. A lump payment is added to your death benefit if you die in an accident.
- A child is riding on the back. Your children between the ages of 15 days and 19 years old are covered for up to 25 years or until they marry, whichever comes first, depending on the plan you pick. This rider can be converted to a whole life insurance policy for up to five times the initial face value amount without any restrictions on the health of the insured.
- A rider that guarantees you’ll be covered in the event of an accident. Allows you to get additional insurance as needed without having to continually prove your insurability via questionnaires or medical testing.
- Riders equipped with cutting-edge lap-time reduction gear. Because of the cash value loans you take out, your insurance will never expire.
- A long-term care rider. Because of your long-term sickness, you may be eligible for a death benefit.
- Riders agree to pay less than the advertised fee. If you become totally unable to work, this rider will cover your premiums until you are able to do so again.
Sagicor life insurance reviews and complaints
Sagicor Life has an A+ BBB rating and no outstanding consumer complaints as of October 2020. It has received an excellent rating from Trustpilot‘s 200 reviews, with the majority of consumers applauding the ease and speed of the application process, and the company’s superb customer service, respectively. They received an A- grade from AM Best.
Visit our review of RiverSource Life Insurance Review for one more insurance review.