If you’re looking for simple long-term or whole-life insurance, SBLI may be a smart choice. The insurance company offers inexpensive rates and speedy underwriting for customers who do not want to take a medical exam. Our SBLI Life Insurance Review may be of use to you in this regard.
- How to get a quote from SBLI life insurance
- What types of life insurance coverage does SBLI offer?
- What riders can I add to my policy?
- SBLI life insurance reviews and complaints
How to get a quote from SBLI life insurance
Both getting prices and applying for term life insurance may be done online.
- Visit SBLI’s website and click Get a quote to request a price quote.
- Your personal information, the amount of coverage you desire, and the length of the term you’d want to purchase will be requested during the process. Get a quote is the next step.
- After that, you’ll see some information on price for the product. You may begin the application process immediately by clicking on the Start Your Application button, or you can wait for a representative to get in touch with you.
- It is possible that you will be asked for more personal information if you elect to continue the application process online. Next, provide your medical information by clicking Next.
- Click on the Next button once you’ve answered the health questions.
- Additionally, you may phone 888-630-5500 and they’ll get back to you in one business day. If you provide additional information, your quote may be recalculated if necessary.
- A few clicks on mySBLI.com and you’ll be ready to process claims, get documentation and pay bills like a pro.
What types of life insurance coverage does SBLI offer?
We provide term, full and no-examination plans from SBLI.
- Term life insurance. Coverage amounts range from $100,000 to $500,000. There are 10-, 15-, 20- and 25-year policies, as well as 30-year policies. If you’d like to switch from a temporary to a permanent insurance before a specified date, you may.
- Whole Life Insurance. A long-term insurance policy. With a whole life policy, the insurer’s cash value grows at a specified rate, ensuring coverage for all of the policyholder’s life. Policyholders can choose from a variety of payment alternatives to match their financial needs. SBLI whole life insurance payments can be paid in one lump sum or over a period of 10, 15, or 20 years, depending on the customer’s preference.
- Final Expense Coverage. Insurance to cover the costs of your last expenses. For those ages 50 to 80, a whole life insurance coverage can be purchased. Your beneficiaries get a one-time lump sum payout of up to $35,000, which they may spend as they want.
- Accelerated underwriting. Those under the age of 60 are eligible for coverage of up to $500,000 with this policy, and most candidates are accepted within a week of applying.
What riders can I add to my policy?
SBLI allows customers to personalize their coverage by allowing them to add riders, as do most other insurers. Depending on your policy, you may be able to include the following extras:
- Accidental death benefit rider. A death benefit and an additional face amount will be paid out in the case of your death due to an accident.
- An additional death benefit for the rider. To qualify for the $250,000 death benefit, you must have been diagnosed with a terminal illness.
- A rider under the age of 18 years old. You can switch to a permanent coverage that protects your children up to the age of 23.
- You’ll be covered no matter what occurs with this rider. Additional insurance can be purchased with no medical examinations required at specified intervals.
- A long-term care insurance rider. Additional coverage can be purchased to prolong the term of your permanent insurance.
- Premium costs are being waived. Your insurance premiums are waived if you become disabled.
SBLI life insurance reviews and complaints
SBLI has earned an A+ rating by the BBB for consumer interaction by the Better Business Bureau. The BBB has received only four complaints about the company in the past three years.
On TrustPilot, SBLI has multiple customers who have given the firm four out of five stars for its rapid and personalized service. Billing and return timeframes were a problem for several customers.
You may compare it and check out our Lifefy Life Insurance Review.