There are more than 40 simple issue term life insurance carriers in Simplified Life Insurance’s network, so you may compare rates from a variety of companies. Check out our Simplified Life Insurance Review to assist you in your decision-making process.
- What affects my rate with Simplified Life
- How to get a quote from Simplified Life insurance
- What types of life insurance coverage does Simplified Life offer?
- What riders can I add to my policy?
- Simplified Life insurance reviews and complaints
What affects my rate with Simplified Life
Each carrier has its own set of approval criteria. Weight, significant traffic citations, and criminal convictions may be viewed differently by various insurance companies.
When assessing your risk profile, several broad factors are taken into consideration:
- Driving or criminal convictions. If you have a lengthy criminal record, it is taken into consideration when determining your risk level.
- The family’s medical history. The medical history of your ancestors is out of your hands. As long as you’re worried about it, you may be able to find an insurance company that does not care.
- This illness has been on the rise recently. If a significant medical ailment or sickness is just temporary, it may make sense to postpone applying for life insurance. Consider speaking to a representative before making a final decision.
- Using drink or tobacco. Smoking history and frequency have a role in setting your premium, but even occasional use can lead to increased premiums.
It’s crucial to take into account how you’re feeling. Your weight and mental health may be taken into account when assessing your risk.
How to get a quote from Simplified Life insurance
At the top of the Simplified Life website, click the Complete the quotation form to obtain a free estimate on this service.
- To put it another way, your present location
- Your health-related training
- Your birth month and year, along with your gender
- You need to know what sort of insurance you need and how much coverage you need, no matter if you’re a smoker or a tobacco user.
- Your name, phone number, and e-mail address, as well as your mailing address.
Your quotation request will be compared in a table once it has been submitted. Tables like this one make it easy to compare different insurance policies.
What happens next?
In order to apply for insurance with Simplified Life, here are the five steps:
- Consider all of your possibilities. To help you pick a plan that is both cheap and meets your needs, use the comparison chart.
- Fill out the application to the best of your ability and then send it in. If you have any other comments, please include them.
- When the phone rings, answer it until someone picks up. A Simplified Life representative will call you if you have any questions about your selections.
- Click the “confirm” button to finalize your selection. When you receive the policy information and confirmation documentation, sign and return it online.
- Get a response in a couple of seconds. Immediately after you’ve been approved, your insurer will begin to pay out benefits.
Call 866-638-9356 to speak with a person who can assist you with signing up and applying for a loan over the phone.
What types of life insurance coverage does Simplified Life offer?
As an alternative to directly selling insurance, Simplified Life enables you fill out a single form to compare products from many providers. The options, on the other hand, are limited to term life insurance policies that are straightforward to issue.
- Simplified issue term life. Term durations are typically between 10 and 30 years long. For a fee, certain insurance policies provide for a refund of premiums. Traditional insurance requires a medical exam, whereas simplified policies don’t.
What riders can I add to my policy?
Simplified third-party insurance policies make it easy to add additional passengers: Simplified Life’s network of more than 40 insurers includes AIG, Assurity, Mutual of Omaha, Principal, Protective, and Transamerica.
The following are a handful of the rides that our partners offer:
- Accelerated death benefit rider. If certain requirements are satisfied, your whole benefit is paid out while you are still living. To get a tax-free settlement, you must be diagnosed with a chronic disease.
- A child and his or her mother or father. Insurance policies can include additional family members if you so want. Benefit payments are often far lower than expected in the vast majority of cases..
- The premium rider will be returning. Some or all of your premiums may be refunded if you live longer than the insurance policy’s duration.
- Riders agreeing to pay less than the advertised fee. All of your insurance coverage is extended without further expense if you become fully disabled.
Simplified Life insurance reviews and complaints
February 2019 saw no complaints or reviews on the BBB for Simplified Life. Even though Simplified Life has not been accredited by the BBB, the Better Business Bureau (BBB) offers it an A rating due to its long history in business.
You may check out our Senior Life Insurance Review.