True Blue Life Insurance’s online insurance quote service is represented by 60 different life insurance companies. It requires a high level of expertise and dedication: This list only includes companies having an AM Best rating of “Excellent” or above. However, each person’s coverage is limited to $5 million.
- About True Blue life insurance
- True Blue life insurance rates
- Factors affects my rate with True Blue
- How to get a quote from True Blue life insurance
- After that, what do you expect to happen?
- What types of life insurance coverage does True Blue offer?
- What riders can I add to my policy?
- True Blue life insurance reviews and complaints
About True Blue life insurance
Scottsdale, Arizona-based True Blue Life Insurance aims to remove the two greatest impediments that prevent clients from completing the purchase process: time and money.
More than 60 carriers have partnered with the company, which has an A- (Excellent) or superior rating from AM Best due to its extensive network. On the company’s website, customers can also purchase insurance for their final expenses. According to the company, there are no sales objectives for the firm’s representatives. There is a 10-year minimum for each agent.
True Blue life insurance rates
Your insurance provider and policy type will play a role in this, as well. Comparing rates may be done by hiding carriers and changing your criteria, such as your coverage amount, in order to determine which alternatives are the cheapest and most favored.
Factors affects my rate with True Blue
When it comes to life insurance, the provider takes a calculated risk in order to make money. Insurers use several criteria to determine your premium, including your age, health and other personal characteristics. Insurance companies only offer the greatest prices to people who represent the least risk in order to protect themselves.
There are more than 60 carriers in the True Blue marketplace. Every company has a different underwriting process that takes into consideration the following factors:
- Tobacco use. To qualify for the best insurance rates, most companies need proof that you haven’t smoked for the past five years. When it comes to cigars, it all depends on your company’s policies.
- Age. Premium prices are lower for applicants who are young and healthy.
- Acclaimed driver. If you haven’t had any major traffic fines or DUIs in the previous several years, your premium will be lower.
- Health. Your cholesterol, blood pressure and BMI will be examined by insurers to see if you’ve had a history of heart disease or cancer or melanoma or a history of strokes or diabetes.
- Occupation. Because of the greater danger, those who operate in hazardous conditions must pay higher insurance premiums. As an illustration, consider the careers of loggers, firemen, and combat reporters.
- Your health is at stake if you live this way. Is this the case? If so, how often do you participate in extreme sports such as skydiving and scuba diving? You may be charged more by your service provider.
- There is a lot of drinking and drug use going on. You will not be eligible for the preferred rate if you have a history of drug or alcohol abuse.
How to get a quote from True Blue life insurance
The True Blue survey is a great way to see how much you can save. It will take you around ten minutes to complete this activity. What you do is as follows:
- Go to the True Blue Life Insurance website for more information. Press Yes, I’d like to know how much it costs.
- Please provide the following information: your full name, date of birth, gender, measurements of height and weight, and the city and state where you now reside. Please let us know if you are a smoker. Select the type of insurance and the amount of coverage you desire from the dropdown menu. Please click on the “Continue” button to continue.
- Requests for your medical history are coming up. To get the most accurate pricing, choose any medical conditions that apply to you. Please click on the “Continue” button to continue.
- Check the selections that best reflect your driving record, drug and alcohol use, credit score, hobbies outside of work, and financial condition, such as if you’ve ever filed for bankruptcy, to identify yourself. Click Some of my favorite quotations here.
- True Blue will produce a wide range of quotes. Concealing certain carriers and altering the types and amounts of coverage might help you reduce your options even more. Press In order to obtain an estimate, please submit an Application Request.
- Simply follow the on-screen steps to send your application to the service provider.
After that, what do you expect to happen?
Once you’ve submitted an application, True Blue’s role is over, and you’ll be dealing directly with the supplier moving forward. No-medical-exam insurance typically takes two days to process, whereas policies needing a physical test may take three weeks.
What types of life insurance coverage does True Blue offer?
Term and long-term care insurance are both evaluated by True Blue, which compares quotes from more than 60 different companies.
- Long-term Life insurance. For the following expressions, True Blue’s algorithm may collect quotes over a set time period:
- 10-year guaranteed level term
- 15-year guaranteed level term
- 25-year guaranteed level term
- 30-year guaranteed level term
Your coverage may have a face value between $25,000 and $10 million. The premium for the life of the policy is the same. There are three options available to you when your term insurance expires: renew, let lapse, or convert to an eternal insurance policy for permanent safety and security.
- Permanent life insurance. True Blue’s primary focus is term life insurance, but it also collects quotes for long-term coverage. There is also an investment component to policies such as variable life insurance that accrue money over time. There will be a death benefit and an extra cash value benefit for your loved ones after your death.
All of the insurers’ final-expense and no medical exam policies may be found in one place under the True Blue banner.
What riders can I add to my policy?
Your possibilities for insurance riders will be limited if you don’t have a carrier. You may be able to customize your insurance coverage with the following riders.
- Rider to expedite death benefit payments
- A provision for accidental death coverage
- Rider less than 18 years of age
- Bring critical illness insurance before traveling.
- As a safety net, riders should carry proof of insurance.
- Transportation to and from long-term care facilities
- Waiver for premium-class riders
True Blue life insurance reviews and complaints
It has been recognized by the BBB since 2007 with an A+ rating. It has gotten a total of 104 user reviews, all of which have been rated 5 stars. For the past 15 years, the Better Business Bureau has received 0 complaints from customers of True Blue.
With that said, it has received an excellent rating from Google users, who have awarded it an impressive 5 stars out of 10. Customers especially appreciate the fact that they can compare quotes from many suppliers without ever leaving the website. In addition, they praised the speed of True Blue’s reaction and the depth of its personnel’ knowledge and competence.
Checkout our review of Transamerica Life Insurance Review for another insurance review.