Here’s our TruStage Life Insurance Review for you. TruStage Life Insurance offers both term and guaranteed life insurance policies. There is no need for a medical checkup to provide coverage, so you may begin using it immediately after purchasing it.
- TruStage life insurance rates
- How to get a quote from TruStage life insurance
- What types of life insurance coverage does TruStage offer?
- What additional benefits may I get with my TruStage life insurance policy if I purchase riders?
- TruStage life insurance reviews and complaints
TruStage life insurance rates
Your age and gender are two of the most important factors in determining the cost of your life insurance policy. For a 35-39-year-old woman who files for a $300,000 term life insurance policy, the insurer estimates that she will pay $65.00 each month.
How to get a quote from TruStage life insurance
866-579-3170 is the phone number to call if you want to apply for TruStage insurance.
Follow these steps to apply for a job online:
- Select the type of coverage you want from the Life drop-down option.
- Once you’ve input your postal code, birthdate, and gender, click Get Pricing.
- Select a quote from the drop-down menu and click Apply Online Now to begin the application process online.
- Click “Next” once you’ve selected your first four recipients and answered all of the health questions.
- Allow your prescription data to be evaluated by answering a few health-related questions, accepting the terms of electronic distribution and the privacy notice. To complete the process, you’ll be requested to enter your name and Social Security Number.
- Lastly, input your payment card information and click “I agree” and “Sign”, confirming your agreement.
Approval is typically rapid because of the lack of a medical exam requirement. Create your online account as soon as it has been approved so you may make full use of your coverage. Your insurance coverage will begin after your first payment has been received and processed.
What types of life insurance coverage does TruStage offer?
TruStage offers a simple variety of short-term and long-term insurance policies:
- Term life insurance. Insure yourself for up to $300,000 over a certain period of time.
- Insurance for the rest of your life. As long as you’re alive, you may take advantage of this insurance, which provides up to $100,000 in coverage over the duration of your life and has fixed rates. In addition, interest is earned and the value of the investment increases with time.
- Life insurance with a guarantee of payment. Anyone between the ages of 45 and 80 is eligible for this sort of coverage, which does not require a health questionnaire or a medical exam. The maximum amount of insurance you may receive is $25,000
What additional benefits may I get with my TruStage life insurance policy if I purchase riders?
TruStage does not let policyholders add riders to their plans.
TruStage life insurance reviews and complaints
TruStage is not accredited by the Better Business Bureau, but it has an A+ rating for customer service. Over the past three years, the BBB has received only eight complaints from insurance companies. It receives an overall rating of 2 out of 5 stars from consumers.
Trustpilot’s rating of 4.7 stars out of 5 is based on over 3,400 reviews as of October 2020.
Visit our review of True Blue Life Insurance Review for one more insurance review.