This United Home Life Insurance Review may assist you in making an educated decision about. Due to United Home Life Insurance’s lack of a medical exam or statement from a physician, price is based on age and whether or not you smoke.
It’s no secret that United Home Insurance charges smokers a higher premium. A 35-year-old nonsmoker pays an annual base cost of $87.50 for an express issue 30-year term life insurance policy, but a smoker pays an annual base rate of $176.25. To save money on your insurance, the best thing you can do is give up smoking and other risky behaviors.
- How to get a quote from United Home Life insurance
- Types of life insurance coverage
- What riders can I add to my policy?
- Complaints and Reviews about United Home Life Insurance Company
How to get a quote from United Home Life insurance
Get a free insurance quote and apply for a policy by calling 800-428-3001 or emailing [email protected]
Types of life insurance coverage
If you’re looking for a simple-issue life insurance policy, United Home Life is your best option. As part of the underwriting process, you will be interviewed by an underwriter and asked to fill out a medical questionnaire. You’ll, however, be covered by no-cost riders and your premium will never rise if you’re authorized.
- Whole life insurance. Each of United Home Life’s five whole-life insurance plans has a separate set of features and advantages to offer customers. A variety of whole-life insurance are available, including:
- Whole life. Optional benefits and free riders may be available with this insurance, depending on your age, health, and other factors. For example, it might be a child’s first insurance coverage, yet also gives cheaper prices for those who qualify at every stage of their lives. Throughout my whole life, I’ve tried to simplify the issue. In addition to receiving an immediate cash payout, this plan offers a free terminal illness expedited benefits rider.
- Simplified benefit grading for a given issue. If you die of natural causes during the first two years of purchasing this policy, you will get an interest-bearing refund of your premium payments. The whole death benefit is paid out as soon as the insurance is obtained in the event of a fatal accident.
The simplicity with which this topic is described will be very helpful to those with diabetes. Patients with insulin-dependent diabetes may have trouble acquiring insurance coverage of $50,000 or more in most other states or countries.
- It’s a given that something will go wrong. This insurance policy is designed for those over the age of 50, and it guarantees that you won’t be denied coverage because of your medical condition.. Your death benefit won’t kick in until three years after your burial if you die naturally.
- Term life insurance. All four of United Home Life’s term life insurance products can be purchased without having to undergo a medical exam. All term insurance policies come with a free rider that allows beneficiaries to receive payouts more quickly in the case of a terminal illness. In terms of term life insurance, you have several choices, including:
- 20-year term. Policy with a 20-year term that is certain to be renewed but whose premiums would grow each year following.
- 30-year term. Like the 20-year insurance, there is a guarantee of renewal at the end of the term, although premiums climb annually after the first year.
- 20-year term with return of premiums. A 20-year term policy with a premium return rider that guarantees a cash value of 20 times the annual premium if you do not die throughout the term.
- 20-year term for high-risk diabetics. A 20-year term policy was established to aid diabetics who require life insurance because of their diabetes treatment. This insurance provides up to $50,000 in coverage without requiring a medical evaluation.
What riders can I add to my policy?
United Home Life offers a variety of options for riders that allow you to tailor your policy to your specific needs. Among them:
- Accidental death benefit rider. A lump sum payment will be added to your death benefit if you die as a consequence of an accident covered by the policy.
- Rider for increased death benefit. In the event that you are diagnosed with a terminal illness, your death benefit may provide you with a lump sum payout.
- It’s a young rider. The insurance company will pay a little death benefit if one of your children dies while you are covered by the policy.
- Critical illness benefits riders. This insurance will pay you a lump sum if you suffer a serious illness, such as a stroke.
- Riders agreeing to pay less than the advertised fee. Because of identity theft, extensive hospital stays, or permanent incapacity, United Home Life may be able to waive your premiums.
Complaints and Reviews about United Home Life Insurance Company
United Home Life Insurance has an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau as of October 2021 and only one customer complaint. Due to the lack of review sites, customers are unable to provide comments on a company’s service. An AM Best financial stability rating of A- is given to the company, which has been in business for 71 years.
For another insurance review, visit our review of TruStage Life Insurance Review.