According to the Vantis Life Insurance website, a 10-year term life insurance policy costs $11 per month, a 20-year term life insurance policy costs $14 per month, and a 30-year term life insurance policy costs $20 per month. Non-smokers in great health wanting coverage of up to $500,000 will pay these costs. Therefore, Vantis uses “real-time underwriting” throughout the application process to provide you an estimated quote based on your personal information, such as your height and weight, together with information on your medical and age history.
For additional information, here’s a Vantis Life Insurance Review.
- Pros and Cons of Vantis
- How to get a quote from Vantis life insurance
- What types of life insurance coverage does Vantis offer?
- What riders can I add to my policy?
- Vantis life insurance reviews and complaints
Pros and Cons of Vantis
- Excellent comments from our customers.
- Among them are several well-known bikers.
- A medical examination is not required by law.
- No claims have been made anywhere else on the internet.
- Currently, there is no app for this on the market.
- Only a limited amount of products are for sale.
How to get a quote from Vantis life insurance
The first step in applying for Vantis life insurance is to get a free quote. To get in touch with a Vantis representative, phone 855-598-9370 or fill out the online form. Following the steps explained in the following paragraphs, you may also get a quote online.
- Click On the Vantis homepage, and you may get a free quote.
- Once you’ve entered your contact information, click the Continue button.
- Once you’ve selected the product you’d want to purchase, click Quote this product.
- If you want to know if your insurance premiums will climb or decline, you should review the plan’s details.
You can choose from a few options:
- Email me for a quote. A pop-up window displays with your contact information already filled in, such as name, address, and phone number. Once you’ve selected whether or not you wish to receive text messages from Vantis, click Submit.
- Connect me to a licensed agent. A pop-up window displays with your contact information already filled in, such as name, address, and phone number. Let the agent know in advance whether you want to be contacted through SMS. When you’re done, use the Submit button to complete.
- Continue to apply. In the pop-up box, click the link to email the quote. Once you’ve selected whether or not you wish to receive text messages from Vantis, click Submit.
- In order to apply for the position, you will need to provide your driver’s license number, Social Security number, and bank account details. Afterwards, click the Continue with application option to move on to the application process.
- Add your name and contact information together with any medical history you have and the names of your beneficiaries to the application.
- The insurance policy may be paid for in any way you choose after signing the agreement online and submitting it.
What types of life insurance coverage does Vantis offer?
Purchase the following Vantis life insurance plans:
- Term life. Fast and easy quote process and no medical exam required for a customizable term coverage.
- Throughout the course of my entire existence. In contrast to most other life insurance plans, this one gives a set cash value after the first year of coverage.
- Issues will be supported for the life of the product. As long as you are between the ages of 50 to 80, you can apply for life insurance without a medical exam.
- Whole-life premium with a single provider. It is possible to get a life insurance policy with a single payment and reap the benefits of entire life insurance. This insurance includes free add-ons including a return of payment rider, an accelerated benefit rider, and a charitable donation rider.
What riders can I add to my policy?
Many insurance add-ons are available from Vantis, including the following.
- Accelerated death benefits riders. If you have this rider in place, you may be able to receive a portion of your death benefit if you die.
- Premium-rider-returning customer service. This add-on ensures that people whose term coverage ends before they do will have their payments refunded. This figure excludes riders and any other additional costs.
- Rider waiving the right to a higher price. If you become disabled, your insurance premiums are waived for the rest of your life.
Vantis life insurance reviews and complaints
Although there aren’t a lot of Vantis customer reviews available, the ones that are indicate excellent comments. According to Trustpilot, there are a total 49 reviews with an average rating of 4. In the majority of cases, the most prevalent complaints are about a cumbersome website and the lack of online tools for managing customer accounts. The Better Business Bureau has given the company an A+ rating, and AM Best has given it an A+ financial strength grade as of October 2020.
For another insurance review, visit our review of USAA Life Insurance Review.