Here’s our Voya Financial Life Insurance Review for you. Voya Financial provides a wide range of life insurance options, from basic coverage to more comprehensive coverage with accelerated death benefits, in order to meet your financial commitments. Because Voya’s insurance plans are administered via your employer, your monthly premiums are automatically deducted from your paycheck. In addition, it has the unique benefit of allowing you to leave your job while still maintaining your insurance coverage.
On the other hand, Voya’s fees and coverage are opaque. You may expect to spend some time on the phone with customer service to get the information you’re looking for. Workers may be able to provide the information they need to employees who prefer to get answers swiftly online.
- What affects my rate with Voya Financial
- How to get a quote from Voya Financial life insurance
- What types of life insurance coverage does Voya Financial offer?
- What riders can I add to my policy?
- Voya Financial life insurance reviews and complaints
What affects my rate with Voya Financial
If your rates go up or down, there are a number of factors at play.
- The individual’s age and weight
- The ability to maintain a healthy lifestyle
- Work and play are two of the most important aspects of my life.
- Provided insurance policies from the workplace
- Insurance coverage begins on this day.
How to get a quote from Voya Financial life insurance
In open enrollment, you’re more likely to have a job-sponsored health plan like Voya’s, so you’ll probably sign up via your company. If you have questions about the policy, you may call 855-663-8692 from 9 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET on weekdays.
Enrollment may require that you accomplish the following tasks:
- Enter your name, Social Security number, mailing address and information about your dependents in the appropriate boxes.
- Pick a policy type and add any needed riders to meet your specific insurance needs.
- Check the documentation for mistakes and omissions, and add any additional information that may be needed.
- When your manager asks you to sign a contract and submit an application, do so.
What types of life insurance coverage does Voya Financial offer?
Voya offers a number of ways to protect your and your loved ones’ life as part of your benefits package.
- Term life. Protects you from financial loss for a period of 10 to 30 years. There is a cash benefit if you die while the insurance is in effect.
- As a result of your employer’s insurance policy, you may be covered for everything from funeral expenses to your mortgage, depending on the plan.
- For the rest of my days. Long-term insurance policies with tax-deferred interest earnings are meant to protect you in your latter years of retirement. In the event that you’ve contributed a particular amount, you can borrow against this amount.
What riders can I add to my policy?
In addition to the insurance company’s standard coverage, parents of children with special needs may be eligible for free assistance. Your state’s life insurance plan and your employer’s preference will determine which rider options are available to you.
- Accelerated death benefits riders. For those who have a terminal illness, an optional rider can be added to cover their medical costs and other costs.
- Rider for accidental death insurance. If you die in an accident, such as a car accident, your life insurance policy will pay out an additional benefit.
- Riders include a child and a spouse. Assist your loved ones by including them in your life insurance coverage.
- Rider for disability income. It gives you a monthly check if you become disabled and are unable to work.
- Rider for portability. Even if your company allows you to take a leave of absence or you become fully disabled, your insurance will still be valid if you add a rider to your policy.
- It’s possible to add a dental and vision care rider to your home’s insurance policy. Life insurance can be added to your permanent policy for a limited time.
- Rider waiving the right to a higher price. If you become fully disabled, you will not have to pay a premium to retain your insurance.
Voya Financial life insurance reviews and complaints
Voya has an A- rating with the Better Business Bureau, despite the fact that it has not responded to a single complaint. Despite 45 years of service, the company only receives a limited amount of internet complaints and negative reviews.
In most cases, the situation is resolved in a timely manner. In nine of the reviews above, customers complain about payment issues such as late payments, not receiving checks, or personnel who do not respond to inquiries.
An average rank of 725 is reported in the 2020 J.D. Power Life Insurance Study.
Checkout our review of Vantis Life Insurance Review for another insurance review.